For setting up a business in DMCC you will need to submit certain documents in the DMCC counter for initial approval
- Passport of all proposed company shareholders/directors/managers/secretary/legal representative (For UAE residents: passport, visa and Emirates ID, NOC from existing sponsor (if applicable))
- Proof of permanent residential address of each shareholder/director/manager/secretary/legal representative
- Business plan (if required according to DMCC allowed activity list)
Upon the verification of the document, DMCC will send the login details of the client in order to access the DMCC Portal. This will take one working day.
Next step is to fill the company registration details in the DMCC Portal and pay application fee of AED 1015.
Required documents for online company registration
- Passport of all proposed company shareholders/directors/managers/secretary/legal representative.
- Know your client form for all company shareholders/directors/managers/secretary/legal representative.
- Business Plan (Required for certain activities only)
- NOC from sponsor for all company shareholders/directors/managers/secretary/legal representative.
- Proof of Permanent Home address for all company shareholders/directors/secretary/legal representative.
- Shareholders Resolution.
- Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- Undertaking letter for share capital deposit.
On the approval of documents submitted online, shareholders must visit the Free zone authority for signing the documents and final payment.
For more details on business setup in DMCC, Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org; Contact: 0568080092