A Limited Liability Company requires appointing a local sponsor (UAE National) to hold 51% of share in the company while the expatriate investor can hold 49% of share to have the legal structure fulfilled.
Danburite is a professional business setup consultancy, we provide end to end assistance in LLC company formation in UAE, Dubai. We also provide PRO services for LLC company formation in Dubai
We assist our clients in choosing the perfect and affordable location for setting up an LLC company in Dubai and across the UAE. We also provide reliable local sponsor for the business setup in Dubai.
Procedures for LLC Company Formation
LLC setup in Dubai is governed by a set of procedures that may vary from one jurisdiction to the other. Here’s a brief insight into what all needs to be done for company formation.
- Choose appropriate legal structure of the business.
- Select the name and the activities involved in your application.
- Apply for the initial approval.
- Court procedures (notarization and legalization of corporate documents such as MOA)
- Choose a preferred facility for your LLC company formation.
- Submit the required document to get the license from Deportment of Economic Development of UAE.
- For some special business activities, get approvals from relevant regulatory & Government authorities.
- Execute final submission of documents to get the commercial/ industrial/professional license
- Prepare post formation formalities such as a labor card for the company and immigration or establishment card for the company to enable to apply for the visas.
- Processing visas
Documents Required For LLC Company Formation
For LLC company formation in UAE, you need to submit key documents at concerned governing authorities for approval. Read on to know your documentation requirements.
- Investor’s passport copy
- Local Sponsor’s passport copy
- Manager’s Passport copy, if required
- NOC letter from the sponsor if the partner or the Manger has a residence visa in the UAE
- Registration application form from Dubai Economic Department
- Trade name reservation
- Tenancy contract for the Office/warehouse attested by planning department and the civil defense department of Dubai municipality along with location plan
Some Benefits Of LLC Company In Dubai
- Dubai LLC offers an unrivalled access to the wider UAE economy.
- No specific minimum capital needed.
- The investor has a choice to commence branches.
- The investors get an investor visa
- Easy to open corporate bank accounts along with easy availability of credit facilities
Let us navigate you through the LLC company setup Dubai with a set of efficient, reliable and cost effective services. We offer a full continuum of services, including:
- Preparation of Corporate documents (MOA, POA, AOA, etc.)
- Account maintenance and verification for company setup in Dubai
- Arrangement of registered working space with all the amenities as per specification
- Personalized office combo services for LLC company set up in Dubai
- We arrange reliable local sponsor/local service agent for
- PRO service for an LLC company setup in Dubai
- Company registration amendments
- Feasibility study report & Business Plan
- License Renewal
- Accounts and Auditing Service
LLC Company Setup Cost
For LLC Company setup Dubai, a modest investment upfront is involved, depending on the jurisdiction and the nature of business. The total price includes court fees, license fees, local sponsorship fees, office tenancy, and more. Here is the break up of what exactly you’ll be paying for LLC company formation across all mainland, free-zone and offshore jurisdictions.
| Items || Cost in AED |
| Trade name || 735 |
| Initial approval || 235 |
| MOA with court fee || 2000 |
| Final submission || 115 |
| License fee || 10,000 |
| Local sponsorship || 10,000 |
| Office rent (business center) annual || 10,000 |
NB: office rent can be varied depend on business center. Independent office costs 50 AED onward per square feet in Dubai. The rest of the fee will remain constant, tentatively. 5% of the rental fee will be added to the license as market fee and which is levied by Dubai municipality.