VAT REGISTRATION IN UAE
The last date of VAT enrollment is on 4th of December without fine. We are more than happy to assist you in this regard.
A company whose turnover is mover than 375,000 an year is required to register.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR UAE VAT REGISTRATION.
- Trade License
- Certificate of Incorporation/ Registration Certificate (as applicable)
- Articles of Association/ Partnership Agreement or any other document showing ownership information about the business
- Copy of Passport and Emirates ID of all Owners
- Details of manager
- Copy of Passport and Emirates ID of the Manager
- Physical office location of the Business
- Contact details
- Bank Account details
- List other business(es) of the directors/ partners in UAE in last five years along with their Trade License copies
- Declaration about Business activities of the applicantActual or estimated financial transaction values
- Turnover in last 12 months with supporting documents
- Details about expected turnover in next 30 days
- Details about expected exempt supplies
- Imports and Exports
- GCC activities of the Business
- Details about Customs registration information
Please feel free to contact us for any assistance Email : email@example.com, Contact: 0568080092