An Industrial Company may be huge conglomerates or small scale manufacturing units that make use of raw materials and convert them to finished products. These finished goods can be sold directly to consumers or other manufacturing businesses that use them for making a different product. Usually, manufacturing businesses comprise machines, robots, computers and humans that all work in a specific manner to create a product. Over the years, the UAE has emerged as the top choice for starting and operating an industrial company. The reasons are varying, including the easy industrial company registration process, high profitability and business-friendly environment, along with tax and cost benefits.
Industrial company setup in UAE requires a physical facility, such as warehouse, land, etc. in any of the Emirates. Dubai Company registration must be done only with the involvement of the Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry. The Industrial License is issued by the Dubai Department of Economic Development (DED) solely to a company that is going to engage in manufacturing or any industrial activities. The virtual office is not entertained by the DED. So it is necessary to do a detailed preliminary analysis before applying for industrial and Manufacturing License. There must be a local sponsor holding 51% of shares to set up an Industrial License and the foreign investors will own the remaining 49%.
Providing a broad range of consulting and technology services to help business ventures achieve manufacturing excellence can be a worthwhile opening. Danburite with its professional consulting service gives you a good deal in overhead costs and avoid typical startup mistakes and losses. With us taking care of the entire industrial company formation Dubai process, you can hit the ground running and begin making money with a proven business model and name recognition. We help global manufacturing companies stay ahead of the market and improve profitability in the long run.
We are here to offer end-to-end industrial company formation Dubai services through some of the best professionals in the business. Our experienced and dedicated professionals will walk you through the entire process. We assist you in obtaining manufacturing license and approval of the Municipality in compliance with the government norms. There can be issues regarding the import of raw materials but we ensure a smooth and clean process without exposing you to delays and additional overheads. The land required for setting up the industrial unit and the warehouse for storage and other purposes will also be done.
Danburite extends a wide range of industrial business setup in UAE services, including approvals from various authorities and issuance of licenses. We can support you to:
Apart from that Danburite qualifies in the following areas:
Industrial company setup cost is supposed to be on the lower side, which speaks for the popularity of UAE as the world’s industrial hub. Provided below is a detailed breakup.
|Description||Cost In AED||Remarks|
|Initial Approval||220||One time|
|Trade Name Approval||720||One time|
|MOA Preparation||600||One time|
|Notarization of MOA||1800||Onetime|
|License||10,000 – 25,000||Approximately|
|Market Fee||5 % of the rent||Yearly|
|Environmental Impact Assessment Report||10,000||Third Party Fee|
When it comes to industrial business setup in UAE, an immigration card is required for GDRFA registrations, importing workforce from abroad and applying for visas. Provided below is the breakup of the total expenses involved in generating an immigration card.
|Description||COST IN AED|
|Company labour card||2,110|
** Online services for the company requires additional 4,000 AED**
Visa is integral to industrial Company Registration in the UAE. The industrial company setup visa cost varies as per the visa type and the location where it’s applied from.
|Description||Cost In AED|
|Description||Cost In AED|
|Outside Country||Inside Country|
|Quota Application & Quota Fee||813||813|
|Job offer letter||103||103|
| Labour Approval Fee |
|Employee labour insurance/Bank Guarantee replacement||150||150|
Clients are key to our success
Do You want to work with us?